Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday! Saturday!

You have to say that title in the obnoxious reverb voice of the Monster Truck commercial guy from the radio. But the sentiment is the same, the weekend is finally here. Time to sing like the Greaseman; "The weekend is here and we'll have a can of beeeer!"

This morning is strange. No BS Friday answer to post. This whole week was very long. For some reason it seemed like it was anyway. This mornings Starbuck's coffee was one of the sweetest I've had in a while.

I haven't forgotten to do a BS Friday Post. Sorry it's late S!, I just didn't have time yesterday. That's how the whole week was. On the surface it looked like it wouldn't be so bad but it ended up the opposite.

I will try to get a BS story done today sometime. First, I am going to enjoy the morning. It's already 65 and sunny outside. I'm heading out to soak up some sun and some more java. I hope everyone's weekend has started as sweet.

I'll be back!

1 comment:

Calvin said...

no sweat, we can wait for a good thing! :-)