Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Simon Cowell

Does anyone else wonder why Simon still does American Idol? Besides the money, I mean. The other 2 judges and even the loser host all jump on him when he voices his opinions. Lately even the contestants give him crap. It's to the point where he can't even start talking before they are all telling him he's a jerk, he's wrong, he's mean..etc.....

I know he can be a little rough but he gives the others their say. They aren't giving him his. They just jump right on him every time. It's starting to bug me.

I don't know why he puts up with it all the time.

This is all your fault Karen. You got me interested in this show and now I'm sympathizing with Simon. Weird.

4 comments:

Me said...

I think perhaps because it adds to the drama of the show... keeps it fresh and carries on the whole "Simon Says You Suck" theme that makes him so popular.

Cindy-Lou said...

Oh I know what you can do. Stop watching! haha.

Yankeebob said...

Meritt, I believe you're right about the drama. They want all the buzz. It is FOX after all.

Cindy Lou is a funny girl! :)

I usually don't watch CL. This is the first year I've watched beyond the audition stage. Those shows are the best, especially when a really bad 'singer' thinks they are great.

Karen said...

Yeah, it ticks me off too when they don't let him speak because he's the only one on the panel with an original thought. I don't always agree with him, but for the most part, he hits the nail on the head, while Randy and Paula just mail it in -- and then interrupt Simon every time he goes to say something. I think it's also done to give people something to talk about the next day. Though I think Paula's drunken comments are all her, lol.