Monday, March 20, 2006

It's A Miracle!

I came inside at exactly 1:51 p.m. this afternoon, waited until 1:52 p.m., turned and when back outside. The difference was amazing! Who knew that the start of Spring was so dramatically obvious? I sure didn't. I was cold one minute then warm the next. Just because Spring is in the air (literally).

Now that Spring has finally sprung, Baseball is not far behind. April 3rd is the first day of the real Baseball season. The first Yankee game is the official start of Baseball. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

It won't come soon enough.

5 comments:

Awna said...

We are still fighting off winter here : (
I couldn't give a f*ck less about baseball, it's just soooo boring... but I DO love curling.

*hehehe*

Yankeebob said...

Baseball is boring but you watch curling? How exciting can watching a person use a curling iron be? ;)

JK said...

Bob,
I think my Jays are going to give your Yankees a run for their money this year. If all goes well *crossing fingers* the pitching that the Jays have, and the bats they picked up should make the A.L. East pretty exciting this year.

a beer sort of girl said...

I was all happy about spring too. A few days ago. When it was in the 70s. Today? Sleeting. Should turn to snow tonight. I'll be sure to send it your way next. Heh.

Yankeebob said...

Jermey, I think the Jays will start out great like always but they just never have the longevity. We'll see how it goes. Just so they are above boston. :)

Beer Girl, that storm is heading right for us. Supposedly we will have sleet and snow tomorrow. I'd say thanks but I really don't mean it. ;)