Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Agree With Kat

Yes Kat, I saw your comment and I totally agree; American Idol was pretty bad last night. I don't think it could get more lame. Nor could it get more monotonous. The judges pretty much said the same thing every time someone was done performing. "It was just alright." or "You chose the wrong song. It didn't allow you to show your talent." etc.... Boring.

I did get a good laugh at that guy Ace at least. He mentioned that he was going to rock out a little this week and then sang a lame version of a lame excuse for a rock song. I laughed almost the whole way through. He wasn't too good at all.

And the worst part was how Paula kept jumping all ove Simon again. He couldn't say one thing before she was interrupting him and freaking out. He does say things a bit more rough than he needs to sometimes but at least he's truthful. The rumor of Paula being replaced may be true if she keeps acting like a butt. Hopefully they won't be so stupid as to replace her with Britney Spears though. That would really suck.

Hopefully Ace will be gone this week. Ace or Paris leaving would suit me fine. We'll see tonight.

No comments: