Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Feel A Tear Coming On

Did you ever have one of those days when you just knew things were gonna suck? Today is one of those days. I feel like today will suck.

Why do I feel that way you ask? Well, let me tell ya why; because Peachy isn't here today. I know, I know, the horror! It gets worse. She won't be here for the rest of the week either!

Is your stomach in knots yet? Is your hair standing on end now? Feel free to scream out loud if you want to. I already did.

Aside from all that I think everything else should be just fine.

But seriously, it's funny how a person gets into a routine and gets used to certain input and such during their day. It is usually weird when Peachy isn't here. I think I'm more into a routine than I know. Plus, I just like having my friend around during the day. I'm selfish like that. I wonder how it is when I'm not here?

It's OK though. I will get more work done. I think that's a plus, right? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least we got a hug to help us through till her return. when your gone people just ask where's Bob and that is the end of it. I know how to make you feel good don't I?

Cindy-Lou said...

The Cure is on the radio.