Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Should I Have Kids? Nope.

I told you so!






Should think it over
You scored 40 % Parent Material!
If you scored in this range, either you don't want children but happen to know a little bit about proper child care, you want children but you need to give the decision a little more thought, or you're just not sure about it right now. If you don't want children, you should go ahead and read what I wrote for the people who scored "shouldn't have kids." If you're too lazy to go and look, the gist is this: that's perfectly fine! There's nothing wrong with you! If you're unsure, it looks like you need to take some time and do some serious thinking. Spend some time with children of all ages, read up on parenting, or even borrow the children of a friend or relative for the weekend and see how you like it. Then, ask yourself: chould you do that job all of the time? If you really do want kids, you may need to examine your priorities just a little. Do you want a kid, or a new boat? Could you really put in the time and effort? Or would you be miserable if your interests, job and social life suffered? I suggest that you do the same things that I recommended to people who aren't sure. I also suggest that you read some parenting books and take some parenting classes, just in case. At the end of this, if you realize that you can't handle a life with children, why not get a puppy?







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 9% on Parent Material
Link: The Should You Really Have Kids? Test written by science_gal on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 comment:

Me said...

87% that I should.

Would have been 100% but I was honest.... I don't like 'other' peoples kids as a general rule ('they're alright') and yes I do have a favorite age "except for...") which brought my score down to 87%. :O)