Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weird Dream

Last night I had a dream that I went out to visit one of my favorite blogger friends on the west coast. We decided we would go out for dinner so we went to The Ivy, which is in L.A. Her sister and her husband came along. (Funny that since I don't even remember what they look like.) When we got there the paparazzi were going crazy. They were taking our picture and begging us for autographs. They thought we were big time celebrities. They kept asking what clothes we were wearing. My friend kept telling them she was wearing Fruit Of The Looms. I was cracking up. While we were eating they would keep running by the table taking snapshots of us and what we were eating. One guy came by dancing in a ballerina outfit and taking pictures of us. He was very graceful. ;)

Then all of a sudden Brad Pitt was standing by our table. My friend started giving him crap about dumping on Jennifer Aniston. She was saying "especially for that skanky Jolie!" He turned to me for help. He said to tell her what it's like from a guy's perspective. I then started giving him crap for getting Angelina pregnant. I kept telling him he was ruining one of the prettiest butts in the world. He got no solace from either of us.

Next thing I know Brad is sitting in her chair and they were making out. Her sister kept saying, "I always knew they were meant for each other".

Then we hear a big commotion. We look around to see Vanilla Ice was trying to get into the restaurant. They Wouldn't let him in though. They kept saying he was a has-been and that even when he was popular he still sucked. He started threatening them, claiming he had a 'Nine'. (Remember that song... "Nilla with a nine!") They just laughed at him so he pulls out 9 bucks and tries to bribe them with it. Naturally that didn't work. Then these two big dudes came out and carried him to the street.

Soon we are all ready for dessert and when it comes things are really quiet. Almost no noise at all. We start looking around because we hear someone crying. Turns out it is Vanilla Ice standing at the gate crying because he can't come in. The gate has turned into one of those big plywood-looking things at a construction site. He is standing there looking through a peep hole in the plywood crying. We feel bad for him so we send him a shot of Tequila.

Then I woke up.

All I can say about that is when I do visit the west coast we are definitely going to The Ivy for dinner. All that free entertainment would be worth the hassle of getting there. Plus I never remember my dreams so this must be a premonition, right? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant? That gives my pregnancy dreams a run for their money...