Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged By Quyen

Quyen tagged me for this. I kinda like these things anyway. :)

Two's

Two Names You Go By
1. YB
2. Bobby

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Irish
2. Italian

Two things that scare you
1. Drowning
2. Stupid people in charge

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Coffee! Especially Starbuck's
2. Gmail Chat

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Birthday Suit
2. Emerald Earring

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Eric Clapton
2. Frank Sinatra

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. Eyes
2. Butt

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Blogging
2. Guitar

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. 1963 Chevy Impala SS Convertible
2. Total freedom

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. NYC
2. Ireland

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Spacewalk
2. Figure out the answer to this question

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. Peachy - she stopped in this morning :)
2. How many hours until the weekend!

Two favorite web sites
1. Blogger
2. Ebay

Two Favorite Sports (to watch and/or play)
1. Baseball
2. Golf (Play)

Two People who will fill this out
1. Betty
2. Summer

Two things you did last night
1. Played Civilization
2. Watched American Idol

Two shows you like to watch
1. The Ghost Whisperer
2. Bones

Two places you like to go to:
1. The beach, any beach
2. Anywhere she is

Two Favorite Subjects In School:
1. Art (various types of..)
2. History

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. KFC
2. The Carriage House

Two things you like about yourself (physically):
1. My eyes
2. My right butt-cheek

Two things you ate today:
1. does coffee count?
2. cinnamon scone

Two people you last talked to:
1. Peachy
2. Triana

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Clean the Jeep!
2. Conquer the World!!!

9 comments:

Me said...

Not the right... only the left.

You want to conquer the world? Madonna said similar back around 1982 (?). She said she wanted to "rule the world".

I LUV KFC. I CRAVED it through my entire first pregnancy and couldn't get it because we were so poor we never had the $3. (No, seriously. THAT poor.)

So... you really want to spacewalk huh? Ummm... you could do the 'fake' space float in Gatlinburg, TN. ;)

Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a beer sort of girl said...

What's wrong with the left one?

J said...

Pinky: Whaddya wanna do today Brain?

Brain: What do we do everyday Pinky? PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

:) I filled mine out for you.

The beach is good, tropical beach island would be better. And how can you show favortism to one half of your ass and not the other?

Quyen said...

haha Let's take a trip to NYC together! :D

Summer said...

Hey YB, I know where you really want to go on vacation. ;)

So, spill the beans...why do you only like one butt cheek?

I'll get this put up on mine today. :)

Yankeebob said...

Meritt, I've never heard of that 'fake' space float in Gatlinburg, TN. I'd try that!

Beergirl, do you think I'm being too picky?

Betty, I knew you'd get that reference.

Quyen, we would have a great time in New York together. When shall we go? :)

I know you know Summer. I know your preference too.


I think it's hilarious that everyone mentioned my love of only one butt cheek. Maybe I'll post a pic so you all can decide which is best. Cool? ;)

Cindy-Lou said...

That's one of the sweetest things ever.

Calvin said...

nice, very nice!

what happened to BS Friday?!