Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Maybe It's The Water?

Something is wrong with me. Lately I can't remember things. I am clumsy, I run into stuff like when I tried to get into the Jeep this morning, missed the step and banged my head on the side. Peachy told me yesterday that I am very sensitive lately. I think I'm a dope.

I'm a dork too. I tried to program the recorder last night for a show Nicci didn't want to miss that evening. This morning she noticed it didn't record. I had set it for Tuesday night. I went into the garage this morning to leave for work. The car is in the garage, never my Jeep. Never. I grabbed my keys this morning, turned out the lights and then tried to figure out which key was the right one to lock the door behind me. Naturally I had to turn the light back on.

I am tired a lot and I have bouts with not being able to breathe. Like right now. I am starting to think there is some physical thing happening. I can be a dope sometimes but not all this at once. Usually I can space my dopiness out so it's not an issue. These days I can't.

Maybe there is something in the water? I don't know but I sure hope this passes quickly. Any home remedies out there for dopiness?

No comments: