Monday, March 27, 2006

I Wish She Still Had Diarrhea

You know a conversation is going to be weird when it starts out with the statement "I Wish She Still Had Diarrhea." That's how my morning fun with Peachy started out today. Maybe she'll be sweet and let you know what she was talking about. :)

But this Monday morning is a wacky one anyway. I woke up in a goofy mood and now I'm still in it. I think today has aaalll the makings! Assuming I "don't let the bastards drag me down." (Your Bono quote of the day.)

In honor of wacky Monday I have decided to be a Jessica Simpson uber-fan today. Just for today she will be my favorite artist. Here is the link to her site so you can get the fever and join in on the fun. http://www.jessicasimpson.com For some of us, being a JS fan won't be too hard. I think she's adorable and she does have talent. I just can't take that style of singing. Just once I'd like to hear her sing without warbling her voice all the time.... Oops! Forgot! OK Today, I love everything about her. :) My bad.

Anyway, that's about it for the morning. I'll be in touch with all the best Jessica news and updates throughout the day. Stay tuned and remember; Jessica Rocks!

Isn't she adorable?

1 comment:

Me said...

I will admit... for this ONE TIME ONLY that THAT is about the only decent photo of her that I can say "Hey, she looks pretty!"

Normally, both Coffeehusband and I want to puke when we see her. Fake blonde hair and dark brown eyes do NOT look good together and her nose is just... weird.

But in this photo - it's a good angle and yep, I'll give ya today as a good Jessica Photo Day.

;)