Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blogger Screwed Us

Last night I could not get Blogger to work. It must have been down or something. I just kept getting an error message when I tried to check in.

Then I Googled myself and found the blog but when I tried to get that to work, the same thing happened. Then I found a few other blog friends via Google, but none of them worked either. It was frustrating!

The reason I was so persistant was that I had this amazing post all ready to go (in my head). It was a very important one too. In it I was going to finally reveal the truth about our existance. I was going to reveal the truth about love, life and the true reason we are here on Earth. I was even going to explain just what the heck causes the common cold. Yep, I finally figured out all the mysteries of the universe and Blogger chose that moment to be off-line. Figures.

Perhaps it wasn't an accident. Maybe those secrets weren't meant to be explained. Maybe fate was just teasing us and didn't allow me to reveal all those things. I can't remember it all today so I can't post what I knew yesterday. Now that Blogger is working, those secrets are all a blur to me. Figures.

Blogger screwed us.

One secret I did learn this morning and I can let you in on is this: Happines is a new pair of wool socks in the Winter.

I learned that from Peachy just this morning. At least we all know that one important secret now. Blogger can't take that one away once this publishes.

Hmmm.... maybe I shouldn't have said that.... let's see if this works.... CLICK!

No comments: