Monday, December 19, 2005

Enter Sandman

Did you know that movies can be a great cure for insomnia? I didn't either. Peachy has taught me that lesson. Apparently she can just pop almost any movie into the DVD player and it will put her to sleep. If the characters have an accent, it even works better. It works for her even in a theatre.

Spacebrain told me that he can do that too. He fell asleep in the theatre watching Star Wars. The original. Way back when. Yeah.

I haven't had that happen to me but I did fall asleep at a concert once. Believe it or not, it was a Metallica concert too. Queensryche had opened for them and at the time I was more interested in seeing them than Metallica. So when the 'big band' came on, I snoozed right through. I did get up for the oncores though. Those are the best anyway. Metallica played a lot of old stuff for their oncores. I also made sure I saw Kirk's solo. It was amazing.

Anyway, there you have it, a sure fire cure for insomnia. It may work for some. Personally, I'll stick with sex before sleep. In my opinion, that is the best way to go. ;)

No comments: