Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just Another Night

OK, there was no reaction at all tonight. I only had the one light on in the breezeway and I got no reaction. No lights on anywhereelse and no reaction. ??? I think Jen is right, there had to be something going on that Nicci wasn't letting on about. I guess she'll fess up when she's ready.

Or not.

Here's something interesting though. While Nicci was sitting at the park this morning some guy was checking her out. He circled her car for a few minutes. Watched her. Then went behind a tree nearby and proceeded to drop his drawers and masturbate. He moved to a spot where he was in full view of her and just kept going and staring. She took off quickly and called the Police, but they didn't catch him.

Weirdo's like that I really don't understand. How can that be any fun?

Maybe he helped me out though. After that prime example of manliness, I probably looked pretty good to her no matter how many lights I did or didn't have on. ;)

No comments: