Thursday, December 29, 2005

Latest Poll Results

I had such a crappy night last night. So this morning I am copping out with a new Poll post. I'll write about the crap-fest later.

The results of the Christmas Special Poll were fairly predictable. It seems everyone loves A Christmas Story and of course Charlie Brown. It's A Wonderful Life is still one of my all time faves too.

I noticed that there was one vote for a write-in, but I never saw the write in. Most likely it was for A Nightmare Before Christmas. That one seems to be pretty popular. I may have to see it some day.

The new Poll(s) are posted. This time they're more serious. I keep hearing all these 'official' polls in the news and I wanted to see exactly how my blog friends feel about the Iraq situation. The one good thing that should come of it is the fact that I always stay on schedule when there is a serious Poll posted. Next week they will be gone. I tend to have problems staying focused on reality too long. :)

Have at it.


Which is the greatest Christmas Special ever?

Selection Votes
It's A Wonderful Life 18% 6
A Christmas Story 32% 11
A Charlie Brown Christmas 21% 7
How The Grinch Stole Christmas 9% 3
A Christmas Carol (Scrooge) *Whatever version... 3% 1
Miracle On 34th Street 3% 1
Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer 12% 4
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town 0% 0
Frosty The Snowman 0% 0
Ernest Saves Christmas :) 0% 0
**Write any favorites I missed in Comments 3% 1

34 votes total
Poll results are subject to error. Pollhost.com does not pre-screen the content of polls created by Pollhost customers.

No comments: