Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I Just Dunno...

OK, today is a total 'no-post-ideas' day. I don't have anything to write about. So I'll write about nothing. That's what this post will be about... Nothing! The entire post, absolutely nothing.

Can you see where I'm going with this? Me neither.

Here's the problem right now; we all went to lunch at some ritzy place that Peachy picked out. It was Engineer Guy's farewell lunch. The place was expensive too. (Next time I quit I'm choosing an expensive joint for my farewell lunch.) Anyway. I had to have a Coke during lunch. Then Peachy, sweet gal that she is, stopped and got me a Grande Gingerbread Latte at Starbuck's on the way back. Isn't she the coolest? Then when we got back, Spacebrain decided he wanted to make coffee so he made up some fresh Irish Cream. Naturally, I had to have that too. In the course of just 1.5 hours, I had all that caffeine. Yeah, I'm a bit wired.

There's why I am doing this rambling post.

That sure took a while to explain. I hope everyone get it straight.

So now I'm sitting here, all my work done, trying to focus on something. It's just not working. You, my faithful readers, are bearing the brunt of my caffeine induced babbling post, assuming you have continued this far. If you have, good job! If you haven't, well I guess I could say anything I wanted to right here since you are no longer reading. Hmmm.... OK, I don't feel like being a butt. So I'll just pretend to miss you. The bottom of my caffeine post misses those of you who bailed early. (Did you buy that?)

Fine, Tanks fer nuttin!

Now I'll sign off for a little while. I need to go and do a few laps around the block to burn off some energy. See Ya!

No comments: