Friday, December 09, 2005

Welcome To BS Friday

Welcome to BS Friday. You know the drill. Check it out and tell me if it's truth or just BS. This week there's a different spin on BS Friday. Poetry for the broken hearted. First, is it mine? Second, is it about me and.... someone? Good luck and try to keep the tears off the woodwork. ;)




She handed me the ring
I sold it to the shop
I didn't want it anymore

She told me I was the one
I believed her for a minute
she lied for longer than that

She was the one for me
I knew it was different for her
she knew it before we kissed

I held her for a while
for as long as she allowed
she needed only what she took

The end was all she wanted
she winced when she took notice
of how long she had tarried

I still feel her today
the piece of me she cut
still lives in her pocket

I won't believe her again
even if it's not really her
even when I want to try

Time heals all wounds
I hear that is the truth
liars don't know what they're saying

No comments: