Monday, December 12, 2005

New Poll Posted

I know! It's been about 2 months but I finally got a new Poll made. Thanks for all the applause. I appreciate it.

In keeping with the Christmas theme, I thought it would be cool to see what everyones favorite Christmas special was. I may have done this one before.... maybe, but it's still fun to do.

As always, if I missed your favorite, just write it into a comments section and I'll make sure it is added to the final tally.

For some weird reason I was thinking this morning that I would really like to hear Bugs Bunny sing some Christmas Carols. I know there have been some Christmas themed Looney Tunes cartoons, but I think Bugs and that New York accent singing carols would be a crack-up. Wouldn't it be great to hear Bugs and Daffy singing 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'? It would be best to still have Mel Blanc doing the voice, but that isn't possible anymore. Anyone out there capable of doing a good Bugs imitation?

No comments: