Saturday, December 31, 2005

BS Friday Answer

Yesterday’s BS Friday story has a bit of a complicated answer to it. The basic story is a lie. Not much is real at all.

The true parts are that I had a friend who was into the Indian stuff and he and his brother and a friend did build an Indian camp like I described. But I never went there. He tried to get me to go but I just wasn’t into it. He also had a tendency to act like he was meditating or going into a trance or whatever. Mostly we all just laughed about that.

We did have an adventure where we misjudged a creek crossing and nearly got swept away, but it wasn’t like I described yesterday.

I like to take some real elements and splice them together somehow to do the false stories. I think it gives them a truer feel.

So there you have it, another false adventure. Thanks to everyone who managed to read the whole thing. Somehow I can’t get these things shortened. It’s like when you go to a buffet for dinner. Just when you think you’ve reached your limit, you just keep going anyway. That’s what happens to me sometimes, whether it’s a buffet or a BS Friday story. :)

No comments: