Thursday, December 22, 2005

FO Day

Today is an official FO day. If you are having a good time FOing and the boss says something, refer her/him to this blog. We are the keepers of the Official Government FO Calendar. There can be no disputing it. My credentials are impeccable. I have been a graduate of FO school, a novice & apprentice, worked my way up to Team Leader and Manager and now I am the Director of the East Coast Division. Yep, something to be proud of.

Today we are exchanging goofy gifts and the boss is buying lunch. It's an unofficial gift exchange. Nothing formal. Mostly we buy the silliest things we can and give them away. I have a little work to do but it is simple enough to get past quickly. I just can't wait for this 4 day weekend to start. It would be hard focusing on too much work today anyway. That's why I love this job. I can plan my schedule carefully so I can have a slack day here and there.

So everyone have fun today. We will. And we will be checking in on you to make sure you are having at least a minute or two of FO time. It is an official function that I take very seriously.

No comments: