Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stuff

I heard last night that the best way to tell how your romance is going is to be given the choice between a good steak dinner and some lovin. Whichever one is your first inclination to choose, that's where your relationship is. Personally, I'll take either one medium rare.

Nicci had an Uncle that was 7’2” tall. His shoe size was 15. Can you imagine the size of that guy? How about what that foot looked like out of the shoe? I sure wouldn't have wanted to be around when he came in after a hard day of work and wanted to kick off his shoes. I assume the smell would be relative to the size of the foot, right?

While watching the SciFi mini-series The Bermuda Triangle I noticed that Lou Diamond Phillips has a huge protruding forehead. Right above the eyes is a big ridge. There are some advantages to that like never having to worry about sweat getting into your eyes, always getting good parts in scary movies (less makeup needed) & not really needing to wear a Baseball cap at games. I wonder how I can get one?

Why is it called a 'manicure' when it's mostly considered a woman thing?

Is it possible to talk someone to death? I just had Gabby Hayes in my office jabbering on for 45 minutes. I think I said perhaps 5 words. Some of it was interesting, but how does someone keep going on & on like that? It reminded me of that commercial where the little tiny cheerleader girl is wearing out the cell phone. (I love that one BTW) I didn't feel near death or anything, but would I know if it was on the way or is 'death by talking' one of those sudden things?

I had some other things on my mind but the caffeine is raging through my veins at an alarming rate and I must get up and burn off some energy. Perhaps I will remember what it was I was thinking later. Until then.....

No comments: