Thursday, December 15, 2005

If I Were A Female Vampire...

If I were a woman and I was a Vampire, this is who I'd be. (OK, so it's a stretch but I can't resist Vampire anything.)

I love that El Sid is back. She always finds the best quizzes. I found this one as a result of one she had posted. Thanks Sid.




The Temptress


You are the one who comes into people's dreams at
night to drive them mad with desire. You are
sultry, sexy, and passionate. Others find you
hypnotic. You have the sort of smoldering eyes
and bedroom glances that are the stuff of
legend.

What's so scary about you: Like sweet poison, you
are addictive and deadly.

Your gemstone: Garnet
Your moon: Rose Moon (July)


Which Beautiful Vampiress are You? (For Girls! - Gothic Anime Pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: