Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Question Of The Day

What bugged you the most today? What pissed you off?

It occurred to me that everyone experiences something that bugs them daily. Maybe even pisses them off. So I want to know what bugged/pissed you off today.

I want to know because here is mine: I had a lunch date that got canceled. So I decided that I would go with a dearly loved friend. We never, ever get to hang together without interruption so I asked if she wanted to go. She declined. She had a big breakfast and it was cold out so she was just skipping lunch.

Well, the next thing you know, she's going out with someone else for lunch. ?!?!?!? Someone who asked her after I did. Double ?!?!?!?

Yeah, I guess I know where I stand. I'll remember that, believe me.

So, what got under your skin today? :)

No comments: