Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Time For A Change

Do you ever get tired of reading blogs? Do you ever get tired of checking in and seeing what your blog friends are doing this day and that day? Spending time ....."coming into this stinking apartment (blogworld) every ten minutes to pore over the excruciating minutia of every single daily event", as Elaine would say. Don't you just get worn out from it?

Yeah, me neither. I love it!

One thing I do get tired of though is me. Me and my stupid habit of visiting bloggers that have godly attitudes. The ones who know everything, have the solution to everyone’s problems, who know and act like they are superior beings. The ones who have the answers to everyone’s issues and act as though they are perfect. They like to point out the fact that everyone else is dumber than they are and never handle life issues the way they do, which is always the perfect way. They suck. I get pissed at myself because I have a strange fascination with seeing just how much more crap they will post and I can’t stop reading them. Dumb ass YB. Yep. I need to break that habit.

Soon I will.

Be forewarned, all you superior beings. I will stop visiting you and then..... well you won’t even notice. But I’ll feel better. And that’s what life really is all about anyway. Feeling OK. At least to those of us who don’t know any better, dumb as we are. :)

No comments: