Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hello (That's About It)

I've been trying to do a post all day but this particular day won't let me. It's been one of those days when the emotional roller coaster just won't stop. One moment it's an up day, suddenly it's down. Up again, down again. What a pain.

So I'm giving up. The subjects I had thought I wanted to talk about are all gone. Now I'm just posting a hello to anyone who stops by. I'm not interested in negative posts today, so I'll just say Hi, Hello, Aloha, Hola, Wassup! and all the other ways there is to say hi. Then I can keep from being a drag.

Pip, Pip, Cheerio and all that. Here's hoping my blog friends are faring well today.

6 comments:

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Hi! I am at work. I am supposed to be working. All my afternoon appointments cancelled. I have a buttload of proposals to send out. But all I wanna do is catch up with my friends. Hope your day is well!

Peeved Michelle said...

I was doing well until I found a dead animal in the backyard, called the city and was told that "dead animal pick-up" ended at 3:30 pm today. It's giving me the willies.

Yankeebob said...

Mel, I forgot that you worked on Saturday. Bummer. Sounds like a quiet afternoon at least. I hope that is a good thing. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle, I will join you in saying "Yucky!" Does that mean you have a new pet until Monday? Glad you stopped by.

Anonymous said...

Poor YB. I hate those days. I'm hoping that spring is on the way and all this yucky winter heads on out of here. That seems to help me a lot.
Until I remember that with spring brings shorts and other smaller clothing. Then I hide and wait for winter to come back.

Me said...

If you read this post quickly, the last line is "hope all my blog friends are farting well today"


which of course right with the past few post topics on a lot of the blogs. :)

Lynn said...

Hey Bob - based on your Superbowl post, I presume you've gotten past this.

Wanted to say "hello back", and I'm back! I've just realized how much I've missed reading your blog.