Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Latest Poll Results

Here are the latest Poll results. Yeah, I've been slacking. This one went 2 weeks instead of one. I'm really glad to see that most people think the MTV Movie Awards are the most useless. Remember when MTV was actually a music channel? I wonder why so many awards shows have popped up? Their ratings aren't very good.

Anyway, there are 2 new polls on the right sidebar. It's Superbowl week, so that one is obligatory. The other is something I'm very curious about. Happy voting.



Latest Poll results:

Which of the awards shows is the most useless, annoying, boring, etc.....


Votes
Golden Globes 5% 1
Emmys 0% 0
Oscars (Academy Awards) 5% 1
MTV Music Awards 10% 2
MTV Movie Awards 35% 7
SAG Awards 0% 0
The Grammys 0% 0
American Music Awards 5% 1
Country Music Awards 20% 4
People's Choice Awards 20% 4

20 votes total
Results subject to error. Pollhost.com does not pre-screen the content of polls created by Pollhost customers.

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

It gives the option to write something in, but there's no actual spot to write something in! How do I choose "every reality show ever made"?

Yankeebob said...

Sorry CL. I should have written something to let people know where to write in votes. BTW, I vote 'all of them' also.