Friday, February 11, 2005

Thinking My Way Along, Singing A Song.....

You know what one of the absolute worst things about Winter is? It’s the fact that the toilet seat is always cold. No matter how warm your house is, that darn seat is real cold. The anticipation of sitting down on it is awful. Getting ready to lower your butt down onto that ice ring is one of the hardest few seconds life has to offer. Then when you hit bottom (literally), those chills that run through your whole body, Yikes! Curls my toes just thinking about it. Nope, during Winter, I hold it as looong as possible. Another thing guys, remember Seinfeld, the cold causes severe shrinkage. That’s what happens. I really don’t know how women get pregnant during winter months.

Jessica Simpson is going to be Daisy Duke. OK, I like the idea of seeing her in those short shorts, but the predominant thought in my brain is, that sure was a fast acting career. There is a great movie choice for your first time out. Playing a major league redneck. I just don’t see this movie being a great success, but that’s just me. The Dukes of Hazard, a cinematic masterpiece! Uh huh.

Ore Ida Tater Tots are still the yummiest! I had a pile of them tonight and once again I was reminded that they are not just kid stuff. Even though I do remember them being great ammo for food fights in Jr. High. ;)

While I was munching my Tater Tots, I started reading the Ketchup bottle. It had the name Lindsay Lohan on the front under larger writing that said “Burger-licious”. Now, everybody know that Heinz is the best ketchup and it is burger-licious but I was curious as to why a celebrity’s name was on the label. So I read the back label and this is what it said:

“*Limited Edition* For a limited time, some of your favorite stars are telling the world why they love the thick and rich taste of Heinz Ketchup. And Heinz is saying thank you by donating to the charities of their choice. *Collect All 4 Today *

First, I think that’s nice. @@ (That’s an eye roll I learned from Ropemonkey and Smashlee.) Now I have to ask, who would collect ketchup bottles? Plus, it’s Lindsey Lohan. It’s not like it’s someone who’s a huge star. But there it is, the “Limited Celebrity Edition” ketchup bottle for the discerning collector. It would be great if you could get some autographed by the celebrity who’s name is on the front. I can see it now, in 50 years the old guy bringing his ketchup bottles to the Antiques Road Show for an appraisal. How excited he will be as he tells the story of how he came to be in possession of ALL 4 BOTTLES! He’ll be happy he got those autographs way back when. There’s something to anticipate in your old age.

Well, that’s enough thinking for this evening. My brain needs to decompress. Too much thinking can be bad for you.

8 comments:

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Mmmmm...I love me some "tots"!!!

Yankeebob said...

Yeah Mel, they go great with mini-corndogs!

Peeved Michelle said...

A few things:
-In Alaska, quite a few cabins have only outhouses. They use styrofoam for seats cuz it doesn't freeze to your ass. My grandma also uses a foam padded toilet seat, but she has indoor plumbing.
-I can't help it, but I like Jessica Simpson.
-My mom sees Luke Duke around town a lot. She has a crush on him. Maybe just middle aged ladies and pervy men will be seeing this movie.
-I love tater tots.
-I love ketchup, though I wouldn't collect it.
-I hate Boobsy Lohan.

Munch said...

Tator Tots...Oh YB - I'm craving some Tator Tots. I would do the gym thing in a heartbeat again for some tots......

Going to be hungry tonight... :-)

Yankeebob said...

Yeah Michelle, I like Jessica Simpson a lot. I just think for her first movie she could have chosen something a little better. I also love ketchup, althoug not any other than Heinz. I just can't see collecting ketchup bottles. The collectible part is only on the labels. What happens if they get torn or wet?

AT, splurge a little. Have some tots. It's very satisfying.

Egghe, I had to restrict myself last night to keep from pigging out too much on the tots.

Personally, I can't see me collecting anything 'Lindsay Lohan' at this point.

Cindy-Lou said...

Napoleon, give me some tots!

Katy said...

This new posting thing irks me - it takes too long to load.

I love me some tots, damn it YB. Now I'm gonna have to go and dig through the freezer and see if I have any for a snack.

I like to eat ketchup, but I swear, I have this weird thing about the smell. We had X (stepson) this weekend and he had his fries and ketchup. Then he came and sat on my lap and was talking to me and I wanted to hurl from the smell of his breath. Not to mention the man-unit had put the plate with a ton of it left over in the sink without rinsing it. Blech.

I wondered if someone would have a Napoleon reference. First thing that popped into my head! I'm weird.

peachy said...

Wanna know a secret? Sit on your hands. hee hee. It's weird when I do that in my own house, but I just get too cold.

I can't see Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke. Maybe they should have dyed her hair.