Thursday, February 03, 2005

Laughing At Stinky

I've been struggling through this day in a depleted condition. It's been kinda tough. But someone was kind enough to give me a well appreciated laugh.

I was entering the restroom (yep, another potty story) a few minutes ago when I heard someone rip a really loud cheesy blaster. I just stopped dead wondering what I should do. I hadn't been seen yet because to get to the restroom you have to take a hard left turn through a locker room first and I hadn't turned the corner yet. After the loud fart had subsided the person let out a big "Ahhhhh". I started to laugh and then he let out another huge fart and another "Ahhhhh".

Needless to say I turned around to leave. I didn't think my stomach could take the stench. I was curious to see just who it was that was enjoying his stinker fest so much, but I opted for keeping my lunch down. Solid choice considering I couldn't do that yesterday.

I did appreciate the free entertainment though. Again, why is farting so funny?

8 comments:

peachy said...

It's not. I would've hid around the corner to see who came out of there. HA!!HA!!
How can people talk while they're going to the bathroom. It amazes me.

grace said...

farting's always funny. like watching people slip and/or fall. that's ALWAYS funny, too.

Peeved Michelle said...

If you didn't live in Maryland, I would think that you worked with my husband because he is always telling me stories about how he cracked someone up (or asphyxiated someone) with his nasty ass bugle at work. Thank God I am a woman. This does NOT happen in the women's restroom.

SJ said...

Better out than in...

Cindy-Lou said...

Caden thinks farting is funny too, YB. He's three.

Amy S. Petrik said...

because of this recent fart/toilet story i am officially adding you to my amusing yet mindless blog list on my charming little sidebar on my site. i love you man. god bless all farters nationwide. inky

Amy S. Petrik said...

PS: dear peeved michelle... THIS DOES TOO HAPPEN IN WOMEN'S RESTROOMS. come to south dakota.

Katy said...

Yes, it really does happen in the womens! We would have team lead meetings that ended up being more of a venting session and the subject came up of bathroom conversation. Not between 2 people but this 1 girl would go in there and "talk herself through" things. Lots of Ohs, and Ahs, and Uhs. Not to mention groans and grunts...I can't go in the stalls any more if I see her go in!