Monday, February 07, 2005

Morning Stuff

What a way to start the morning. I ruined my coffee this morning. (Meritt, you may not want to read this part.) Yep, I was all set. I made Starbuck's French Roast, freshly ground, freshly brewed. It smelled great. I added a little milk and a little sugar. Then I noticed there were little white things floating in the coffee. I knew right away what I had done. The milk must have been bad. We had a new jug, but I grabbed the older one (that I was supposed to get rid of yesterday) and it was definitely no good. At least not good enough. So my day started out without the morning coffee. Yeah, I know, how horrible! ;)

Oh, I forgot, the Patriots won the Superbowl last night. Ho Hum, just the 3rd time in 4 years. I'm glad they did, but I didn't win any money in the pool. That sucks!

The halftime show wasn't too bad. I wonder if CL checked it out? Paul McCartney did some Beatles stuff just for you Cindy. I hope you didn't miss it. I even thought it was OK, and you know, for me, that's saying something.

Nicci's sick today. I guess I gave her my germs. I'm still not feeling right. Not sleeping at all. Whatever this crud is, it stays with you a while. Blaaah.

Some of the Superbowl commercials were pretty good. The P. Diddy Pepsi one was my favorite. I think they are getting a bit less interesting these days. I almost forgot to watch them. I'm one of those channel surfers. When a commercial comes on, it's time to look around. Had to discipline myself not to do that last night. It was hard.

I'm slowly waking up now. The morning coffee at work is doing the trick. Sometimes it's fun to write jumbled thoughts when only half awake and come back later to read them. That's all this post is. I'm looking forward to checking it out later.

Anyway, it's Monday. Yay. Good morning.

4 comments:

Me said...

That's Ok Bob... I'll share with you! Your favorite... Gevalia Stockholm roast this morning. :) (Now, if you wouldn't put that milk and sugar crap in it you never would have ruined yours! LOL).

Hold out your mug... mmmmm.

Jody said...

I didn't like the P Diddy commercial. Made me think of sheep. Followers... sheep... get it? I like the Ameriquest one with the cat, spaghetti sauce & big knife. Had it TiVo'd so watched it twice. I've got a commercials link over at Iowa Geek. Check it out if you haven't seen it...

grace said...

oh, it was the super bowl yesterday? :P hehehe...

normally i go and hang out with steve's friends and watch it, but i decided that i didn't feel like taking a shower yesterday :P

Lars said...

I loved the P. Diddy one too. Very funny.