Wednesday, February 23, 2005

More Deep Dark Secrets Revealed

Bummed this from Jody a while ago. I had it in Drafts and almost forgot about it, but here it is! (I know, you're all aquiver with anticipation.)


1. What time do you get up? Between 4:30 & 4:45 A.M.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Living or dead? Living- Sandra Bullock, because I just want to meet her once. Dead- Claude Monet, because I'd like to know how to see things like he did.

3. Gold or silver? Silver. Definitely. White Gold is tolerable.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Van Helsing. Nope, I don't go much. I have no one who likes to.

5. What is your favorite TV show? Baseball Tonight. I really do like Battlestar Galactica and Desperate Housewives too, but they don't compare to the Baseball crew.

6. What do you have for breakfast? Today, A Smuckers peanut butter and jelly (grape) sandwich.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Michael Jackson

8. What/who inspires you? The Yankees. Blues music. Anyone truely selfless. (I'd like to be like that.)

9. What is your middle name? Preston

10. Beach, city, or country? Beach. I'd like to live on the beach.

11. Favorite ice cream? Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip. Almost all of them. No chocolate.

12. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and salt- or whatever that oily yellow stuff is that they use at the “cinema”. So, butter flavored oily stuff & salt. (Same as Jody.)

13. Favorite color? Yankee blue. Otherwise, orange & yellow.

14. What kind of car do you drive? BMW or Toyota XRS, depending on what day it is.

15. What characteristic do you despise? Quite a few actually, but I think arrogance mostly.

16. Favorite flower? Daisy. It's a very happy flower.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go? Ireland. (Again, same as Jody.)

18. What color is your bathroom? Which one?

19. Where would you retire to? Someplace warm all year round with a beach right outside my back door.

20. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

21. What did you do for your last birthday? Entertained my family at my house.

22. Where were you born? Waynesboro Pennsylvania

23. Favorite sport to watch? Duh!!! Baseball!!

24 Person you least expect to send this back to you? I suppose this isn't relevant...

25. Person you expect to send it back first? Or this...

26. What laundry detergent do you use? Whatever Nicci buys.

27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi is the elixer of life!

28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night. Love the dark.

29. What is your shoe size? 9

30. Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 cats & 3 birds

31. What is the title of the last book you read? Perfect I'm Not by David Wells.

There you have it. I hope we all learned something from this today. (I'm not sure how, but that sounded good.)

11 comments:

grace said...

muwahahaha... now i know all about you :P well, not ALL about you... i'd ask other questions... but i don't want you to think i'm dirty or anything :P

Yankeebob said...

Ask away Grace. I'm not shy. I already think you're a little dirty anyway. (At least I hope so for Steve's sake. ;))

grace said...

haha. no, no... there has to be SOME mystery between us! :P

Yankeebob said...

Don't tease me J! I'm easily led. (Or is that just "I'm easy?")

OK Grace, some mystery is a good thing. But I still want to hear you audioblog.

Lynn said...

I did something similar to this not too long ago, but a few of the questions were different.

Desperate Housewives and PB&J for breakfast? I'm intrigued!

grace said...

well, i couldn't help it. i used your little quiz and put it on my blog.

no! no! you will be disappointed. there is no sexy little asian girl accent. i sound more like a valley girl :P hehe...

no, for serious. i can't... i'm getting the sweats just thinking about it. heh.

Yankeebob said...

Hey Lynn, I'm going to have to go back and check out your list. How did I miss that one? Or did I? I dunno! So I've intrigued you eh? Just wait till I tell you about my dinner.....

Hey Grace, Valley Girls are sexy too. I love that movie!

grace said...

hah! you're funny...

Lars said...

hey Bob, nice little survey there.

I did my list of 100 things about me, which I got the idea from your list...but I didn't get much of a response from my blogger community.

Blues music is great and I am very much a night owl too, though if you think about it, those two can go hand and hang quite easily!

Madley said...

Your name is Robert Preston? As in The Music Man? How cool is THAT! Nice to know more things about you... but I have to admit, I'm going to be scared to come here when baseball season comes along!

BTW, since I got into your comments today (wasn't working for me yesterday), I loved THOR as a superhero (yes I'm dating myself)... had a thing for those Scandihoovian even back in the day!...

Yankeebob said...

Aww Kathie, give Bobby V. a break. He can't help being a dope. ;)

Lars, how did I miss your 100 things list? I'm going back to check it out. Sometimes I think my (old) PC didn't refresh quite right. This new one hopefully does.

The blues are my favorite. And you're right, the blues and late nights just go together.

Madley, why will you be afraid when Baseball season starts?

I love The Music Man. That's one reason to like my middle name.

I'm marking down 1 vote for Thor. I knew I couldn't remember them all. I liked him too.

Hey Veronica! Good to hear from you. Yeah, Grace threw us a curve with the name thing recently, but it's still the Grace we all know and love.

Do check out Desperate Housewives. It's pretty good. If you need help getting caught up on the story, there are quite a few of us who can help.