Friday, February 25, 2005

A Quiz From.... Almost Everyone

I got this from Grace, but I've seen it many places since. I guess I'm behind.


1) WHAT ARE YOUR RANDOM 10 SONGS?

i'm not really sure what this question means... but here goes:

Bruce Springsteen: The River
Gin Blossoms: Found Out About You
Frank Sinatra: New York New York (Go Yanks!)
William Ackerman: Conferring With The Moon
Nirvana: In Bloom
Rush: Time Stand Still
U2: New Years Day
Led Zepplin: Heartbreaker
Blondie: Picture This
Dean Martin: Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime

2) WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER

1 CD. A friends first recording

3) THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?

Frank Sinatra, Fly Me To The Moon.

4) WRITE DOWN 5 SONGS YOU LISTEN TO A LOT OR MEAN A LOT TO YOU

U2: Van Dieman's Land
Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here
Lana Spence: Don't Wanna Lose You
Child's Play: Wind
Tori Amos: Silent All These Years

***************************************

1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?

A book called "Famous American Speeches".

2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Suffered with the flu, both of us.

3) WHAT DID YOU GET ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

More medicine.

4) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET GUARANTEED WEEPING MOVIE?

It's a Wonderful Life.

5) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Nothing.

6) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?

I cannot go to bed unless I check to make triple sure every door is locked. I always worry about someone breaking in at night. I have a weapon within arms reach of the bed at all times.

7) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?

I actually stop talking.

8) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

Only Mel. (She's Mega.)

9) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?

Listerene breath strips.

10) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?

Ignorance of just how screwed up the world really is.

11) WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?

The Pretenders: Middle of the Road

12) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?

Yes. Some home made thing in 5th grade.

13) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

I fall in love a lot. I also fall out of love just as much. :)

14) DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?

Absolutely. I'm my second best friend.

15) DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?

Yes.

16) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?

Viola. I gave it up after 1 year in lieu of learning the guitar, which I have only been marginally successful at doing.

17) FAVORITE FABRIC?

100% cotton. (I like satin sheets too.)

18) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

Gaelic.

19) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?

Pepsi. Long ago I'd have ordered a Beefeater and tonic with a slice of lime. Or a Molson Golden.

20) HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?

Left ear.

21) DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?

Nope.

22) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?

Yes.

23) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Pretty eyes, good sense of humor. (This one isn't fair. There are many.)

24) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?

My new PC. I didn't really need it. I just really wanted it.

25) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?

SpaghettiOs.

26) WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?

No.

27) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?

Any Chrysler product. I once said I'd never buy Japanese cars, but I have one now. I do regret it and I'll never do it again.

28) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?

Everything... just about. (Bummed your answer Grace.)

29) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Pay off the bills. Help the family. Disappear.

30) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?

I have... it's been a long time.

31) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?

Masturbate. (The universal answer.) Blogging too.

32) ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?

An equal balance.

33) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last Wednesday. You heard the audioblog of my pre-grocery shopping crying.

34) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?

About 100, since they are all Pepsi.

There you have it. Another quiz thingy bites the dust.

No comments: