Saturday, February 05, 2005

Quiz Time Again

I got this from Meritt. I'm not sure about the 'Violent' score. Can't see that in me. Oh well.


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Extreme
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

4 comments:

SJ said...

I got banished to the 5th level (wrathful & gloomy) but I actually got the same ‘extreme’ score for this level, for heretics and for fraudulent & malicious. What a nice guy I must be!

grace said...

7th level of hell... although i did score "EXTREME" on levels 6 and 7...

that all? could've sworn i was much, much worse!

Summer said...

I'm lustful to the extreme. What a surprise, lol!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.