Monday, February 28, 2005

Superhero Poll Results

Here are the results from the first series of Superhero voting. The new Poll includes the top 3 from each Poll box plus the next runner up of all the boxes, which ended up being Elektra. Now we'll get to the bottom of this most important issue! (Honorable mention for Thor. Madley wrote that one in. There was also 1 vote for Isis by Meritt written in.)

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Selection Votes
Isis 0% 0
Firestar 6% 1
Wonder Woman 31% 5
Elektra 13% 2
Jem 0% 0
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 25% 4
The Scarlet Witch 0% 0
Lady Death 0% 0
Witchblade 0% 0
Laura Croft 25% 4

16 votes total

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Selection Votes
Spiderman 21% 3
Superman 14% 2
Daredevil 0% 0
The Hulk 0% 0
The Punisher 29% 4
Iron Fist 14% 2
Captain America 7% 1
Aquaman 7% 1
The Sub-Mariner 0% 0
The Green Lantern 7% 1

14 votes total

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Selection Votes
Batman 13% 2
Blade 7% 1
The Shadow 0% 0
The Ninja Turtles 7% 1
Conan the Barbarian 0% 0
Iron Man 0% 0
The Fantastic Four 7% 1
The X-Men (too mant to list) 40% 6
Angel 27% 4
The Vision 0% 0

15 votes total

6 comments:

Me said...

When you added Isis you also added Jem... so my 2 choices cancelled each other out. :)

Mike said...

What? Where's Wonder Man? That dude rocks my socks! He wears cool shades, is a full time actor, and can fly. Fly people. That makes him the coolest.

Otherwise, it's all about Spidey, baby!

Yankeebob said...

Meritt, I forgot about the honorable mention for Jem. Sorry. I liked Jem because I'm a big Britta Phillips fan. She's great! Have you checked out any of her music? Here's the address for her site. http://www.brittaphillips.com/

I read that Luna quit recording, so we'll see what she does next.

Yankeebob said...

Hey Mike, I never heard of Wonder Man before your comment. I had to look him up. Any guy who can squash that bum Superman is OK with me.

Cindy-Lou said...

Do I have to read all that or can you just sum it up for me? You know I have a short attention span, YB!

SJ said...

Go Spidey!