Friday, February 11, 2005

Latest Poll Results

Here are the latest Poll results. Looks like the don't cares were the majority for the Superbowl. I can see that. The overall 'Reality Show' Poll winner was actually the 'Write Ins' which most just stated that they all suck. I agree with that. Funny how you see and hear so many things about reality TV sucking but they don't go away. Must be a lot of closet fans.

The new Poll is posted on the right sidebar. Something silly this time. :)



Who do you want to win the Superbowl?


Votes
New England 33% 8
Philadelphia 21% 5
Don't Care - Either One Is OK 13% 3
Don't Care - Football..... Ho Hum 33% 8

24 votes total



Which 'Reality Show' Sucks


Votes
Strange Love 12% 2
Rebel Billionaire 0% 0
Ashley Simpson 47% 8
Surreal Life 6% 1
Wife Swap 6% 1
My Sweet Sixteen 0% 0
Dog The Bounty Hunter 0% 0
The Bachelor and/or Bachelorette 0% 0
Queer Eye For Whichever..... 0% 0
Other: Write one in (There are too many to list) 29% 5

17 votes total

7 comments:

Karen said...

What? No Derek Jeter as Super Hero? I mean, he even took flight in that game against Boston last year. He at least deserves an honorable mention :)

grace said...

elektra's spelled wrong!

Yankeebob said...

Karen, I actually did think about adding Derek. I should have.

Yeah Grace, I noticed it too late. Once the Poll is published it can't be altered. It can only be deleted and remade. Oops!

I'm with you Veronica, I haven't found any I think is very good. That Fiance one was kind of a comedy, wasn't it?

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Okay I voted for a superhero...but what the Punisher!?!? Mmmmm...Thomas Jayne...he can punish me anytime!

Oops! Sorry. Forgot where I was...

Summer said...

YB, you forgot to add the ninja turtles in as superheros!!!!

Strike hard and fade away...

Summer said...

I voted Blade. I just saw Blade 3. It was very cool. I think I'm going to make a costume for Dragon Con from that movie.

cat said...

Why does everyone leave out Firestar? She was the best! She could fly and throw fire and glow and throw fire. :)

I miss my Firestar... sniffle. I wish those Amazing Spierman & Friends shows you hurry up and come out on DVD!

(I voted for Buffy since Firestar wasn't an option :P)