Friday, June 24, 2005

Favorite Movie Quotes

Karen posted a link to AFI's 100 Best Movie Quotes recently. I had been thinking about some of my own favorites. Here are the ones I like (forgive me if I don't remember them exactly right):

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (This one Karen already quoted on her blog. I just happen to like it too much to leave it out.)

"Use The Schwartz!"

"You're a good egg Noonan."

"That's the fact, Jack!"

"But this one goes to 11."

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

"This steak still has marks where the jockey was hitting it."

"Back off Jack! I'm a scientist."

"What knockers!" "Why thank you."

"Wolfman's got nards!"

"Take off, you hosers!"

"This one time, at band camp..."

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?" (Had to look that one up.)

"Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately."
"Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing it, Bob." (Looked this one up too.)

"How extravagant you are, Rick, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce." (One of my all time favorites.)

"Hey Whitey, where's your hat?"

"Yes your honor, this man has no dick"

"We're on a mission from God!"

"Yippee-kiyay, motherfucker!"

"Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark"

"Drop the gun, don't forget the cannoli". (Looked this one up too.)

"This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer." (This one too.)

"Bueller? Bueller?"

"Fuck you, Jobu, I do it myself."

"You know, if you shoot me, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards."

I didn't mean to go off like this. I started this post this morning and it got kinda long. Who can guess the movies?

No comments: