Saturday, June 04, 2005

Group Sing-A-Long

I'm having an interesting morning. One of the things making it interesting is a song I was reminded of. See if you can figure out where it came from. (This won't be easy, I don't think.)

"She's the flower of Gower Gulch
A cowpunchers sweetheart true
And her looks don't amount to much
cause one of her eyes is blue.

She' got skin like prariedog leather
She cooks nothing but chuckwagon stew
And her name is Minerva Ultch
She's the flower of Gower Gultch."

Yeah, I know, a true classic. It really is when you know where it comes from. I'd offer a prize but I wouldn't know what could possibly suffice for someone who would actually recognize this one. You'd have to have a mentality like mine to do so and that's just scary. Sometime this weekend maybe I can audioblog it.

Did I mention that I'm having an 'interesting' morning?

No comments: