Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This Week Just Keeps Gettin Better

Just to let everyone know (because I don’t like to worry you) I will be away from blogger-land tomorrow for most of the day, perhaps all day. I’ll be at the hospital keeping my Aunt company. My Uncle is having surgery in the morning. For that stupid cancer. They are taking 15 – 50% of one lung out, depending on what they find once they see it first hand.

They say they will be able to tell within 20 minutes of removing the tumor whether or not it is malignant. I’m hoping and praying it’s not.

Anyway, any and all prayers are welcome and very much appreciated. For those of you who don’t, can’t or won’t pray, good vibes and wishes are also appreciated.

See ya real soon!



BTW, that title is pure sarcasm, in case you hadn't noticed.

No comments: