Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Am A Very Confused Individual

Here are some reasons why I say that:

Some people here don’t know that -70°C is warmer than -80°C and I can’t get them to get it. The temperature is NOT going UP to -80°C people. It is going DOWN.

I can’t understand why so many hospital workers are really overweight. Wouldn’t they know better? You should see the crowd where my Uncle is right now. It reminds me of when I was in gym class and my gym teacher was a 400lb. slob. Yeah, I’m listening to you pal.

I don’t understand how someone can sit in a meeting and agree with the plan laid out by the whole group, allow the project to be completed and then completely tear it apart when it is done. The same questions and stupid, uninformed arguments that we had gone over at the planning meeting. Holding up the works for a backtracking session lasting a week makes no sense at all.

The field I’m in should be filled with accomplished, intelligent, respectable people. I’m still looking for 1 or 2 to complete my handful.

When someone asks you why you would do something unnecessary and totally out of line that can (and probably will) cause much trouble for others you work with, why can’t you say more than “I don’t know.” Dumb-ass!

These are just very recent issues. Things fresh on my mind right now. I’m sure I could write more if I put my mind to it, but at this moment I’d just like to leave it all behind and not think about it for a while.

No comments: