Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What A Day!

So yesterday started out pretty OK. I wasn't at work, the worker dude showed up relatively on time, my kitty wasn't freaking out. I spent the morning doing fun stuff. Then shortly before lunch my stomach decided to do a few flip-flops for whatever reason and the entire afternoon was spent running to the bathroom to throw up.

It was fun!

By evening I felt a lot better, but by then I wasn't alone anymore. I love alone time and spending it puking wasn't my idea of a grand time. But, I wasn't at work!

Speaking of working, the guy from Lowes that did the doors was awesome. Not only did he do a great job, he was super dedicated. He took 2 very short breaks just to cool off and get a drink, but worked straight through to get the job done. He was awesome! The doors look great! *This is a recommendation for using Lowes, thank you very little. ;)

Anyway, I will be trying to catch up today. I hope to see (of a sort) you all soon.

No comments: