Monday, June 27, 2005

Some Names Are Too Sexy

Peachy was telling me about her weekend and she mentioned someone named Svetlana. I think it would be cool to have a girlfriend named Svetlana. How sweet would that be to introduce her? "Hi everyone, this is Svetlana. She's my girlfriend. Yeah, that's right, MY girlfriend. Not yours. Not yours either. Oh, and you stay away from her. At ALL times. Yeah, you too! And you too! All of you jerks stay away from MY girlfriend Svetlana! I mean it! Back off! I'm not kidding! Damn it! Come on Svetlana, we have to leave! These guys are too anxious to know you, if you know what I mean! Jerks!"

Ok, maybe I'm glad I never had a girlfriend named Svetlana. All the guys would be trying to get close to her. That name is just too exotic and too sexy.

Geez, guys suck.

No comments: