Saturday, June 18, 2005

Slumber Party Pic

I tried to join in on the slumber party that Meritt and Co. are having. I really did try. The problem is that the pictures I took of myself fresh out of bed this morning scared me so much I thought I was in some sci-fi monster nightmare. Believe me, I can't possibly subject all of you to that horror.

Sorry Meritt, I tried. Maybe tomorrow won't be as bad. We'll see. (Meritt looks great in the a.m. Go check out her slumber party pic and you'll see.)

On another subject, it's been a weird day. I've been an electrician and a laundry bitch for most of the day. Of course, I had to take a break to see the Yankees whip the Cubs. Again. I wonder if I need to repeat that for LAH? OK. I had to take a break to see the Yankees whip the Cubs. Again. Jeter got his first Grand Slam in that game. I found it strange that he had never hit a Grand Slam before today. It's so cool to be able to see it though. Then he hit another homerun later. I was also impressed with the young Yankee pitcher Wang. He was great.

Funny, every time I turn the channel and Alfonso Soriano is up to bat, he hits a homerun. (He plays for Texas now, btw.) Twice the other night that happened and just a few minutes ago he did it again. Maybe I should make a deal with him. I'll wait until he's up to bat and then flip over to the channel and he'll hit another homer. I think that type of super-power is worth a few bucks.

I've been such a blogger slacker this past week. I've tried to blog more but at work I've been too busy. Then at home, it's been too nice outside to sit here at the pc. I've noticed that the good weather has slowed down a few of us. It's natural, I think. The winter time lends itself to more frequent net surfing.

Well, tomorrow I'm going to take my Uncle out for Father's Day. I may not be blogging again until late. He goes in soon for surgery. Damn cancer. The whole idea is scary. Hopefully it will work out OK. I can't understand why Doctors act so stupid. Several months ago he was diagnosed with cancer. He told them to just go ahead and take out the tumor. Just get it over with. They have delayed and tested and ignored him for months now and the tumor has grown to over three times the size it was when they first discovered it. WTF? He's been telling them to just take it out. Now there's a better chance it has spread. See why I never go to the doctor? Waste of time anyway.

Well blogger buds, gotta go watch a movie or something. Hope all is well out there.

No comments: