Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm Way Behind

I just got home from the hospital. It's been a bit stressful over here. My Uncle is doing OK, but keeps having complications. Now he's back in ICU, actually since last night. He will be fine I believe, but it's been hard on him and my Aunt. Also on those of us trying to keep his spirits up.

Oh, BTW, his tests were negative. Looks like there isn't any cancer in his system. No chemo is the best part.

Peachy and I went to see the Yankees whip the O's last night. It was a great time. I'll post some pics when I get the chance.

Needless to say, I haven't paid much attention to blogs since yesterday afternoon. I haven't been ignoring all my blogger buds, so don't be thinking I'm a bum.

This post is just to say hey to everyone.

Hey!

Now, let's just see what you've been up to.....

No comments: