Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Suck At Ebay

I really can't get the hang of buying stuff on Ebay. I always get screwed. Well, maybe not always, but a lot.

Last night I was trying to be really attentive to something I was bidding on. I watched it until there was less than a minute left and I was winning still. I even added a lot to my 'maximum bid amount' 5 minutes before the end just to be sure that I would win.

So I check it and there are 37 seconds left. I'm feelin the sweet anticipation of winning the auction. Next thing I know the bidding has ended and some butthead had outbid me. With 37 seconds left and they had to add at least $10.00 to win! Damn. I suck.

This isn't the first time it's happened either. As recently as last week it happened too. I guess I'm just not cut out for this kind of thing.

No comments: