Monday, June 06, 2005

Good Morning

So here I sit this morning, not at work but not off for something fun. We are getting a new front door installed and I get to baby-sit the worker dude. They told us it would take about 8 hours to do, so I will be home all day. It could be worse. I could be at work.

I don’t mind too much. It gives me time to catch up on some stuff I’ve been avoiding. I need to organize a few messes I’ve made in the house. I also am giving all my VHS tapes to a friend for their yard sale. I can’t play them anymore, so I may as well get rid of them. Some of them are still wrapped up in their original packaging. I got them and then saw the movie somewhere else and never watched them at home. I will make a list of the ones I want on DVD. Aren’t DVDs cool? They’re so much better than a tape.

I suppose I will have some extra blog time too. The only thing is that I don’t have high-speed Internet service at home, so I get tired of waiting for some blogs to load. I can’t see paying a fortune for the high-speed stuff at this point. Some day I probably will. At least I can comment on the Shout Boxes from home.

Our neighbor said something last night that I think is funny. She said she gets an idea for the house and goes to the store to buy what she needs for the project only to find that nothing exists yet for that project. She said, “I’m always shopping for something that doesn’t exist. I just assume it does.” That is funny to me. Maybe you had to be there.

Well, I’m off now to play with tapes. This could take a while. There are..... a few. ;)

No comments: