Thursday, June 09, 2005

YB Likes Corny Jokes

I decided to do an evening post since I won't be able to post anything tomorrow morning. I have a very important previously scheduled engagement in the A.M. (Yes Grace, it's that foursome thing.)

I've been having another Laffy Taffy night. I know, we've been through this before, but you all know I can't resist dumb jokes. Naturally, I feel the need to subject you to a few too. Sorry, no prize this time around. Enjoy these. Repeat them as often tomorrow to anyone who will listen and not think you're a big dope.

Oh, and everyone have a great evening and morning.

Why did the Mother Cat move her kittens? - She didn't want to litter.

What did the Doctor give to the Duck? - A clean bill of health.

What do all fish have in their cars? - A shellular phone.

What do you call a cracked up window? - A pain in the glass.

What is a Polygon? - A dead Parrot.

What did one math book say to the other math book? - I have a lot of problems.

Which brand of underwear does King Tut like best? - Fruit of the Tomb.

What happened to the egg when it laughed? - It cracked up.


Just like you all are right now, no doubt. ;)

No comments: