Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Get to Know... YB! :D

If you're reading this, you are hereby forced to post your own "Get to Know..." post on your own blog! :P I got this one from Quyen and I would do anything she asked me to do. Anything. ;)

10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I raced Motocross dirtbikes when I was a teen.
2. I hate Japanese cars.
3. I'm almost very superstitious.
4. I would love to live at the beach.
5. The names Agnes and Blanche and Tristen really bug me.
6. I have a crush on a blogger friend. (Maybe more than one, actually.)
7. I laugh at almost anything.
8. I really really love roller coasters. Really really!
9. Sex was once important to me. Marriage cured that.
10. I don't believe that 4 out of 5 Dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gum for their patients that chew gum.

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

1. Be a Yankee.
2. Surprise me... don't be shy about anything.
3. Share some long slow deep soft wet kisses that last three days.
4. Look me in the eye when we talk.
5. Tell me I'm funny and laugh with me. (At me sometimes is OK too.)
6. Be a steak and beer person.
7. Be independant. (Doormats are annoying.)
8. Be openminded.
9. Be intelligent and able to stimulate not only my body but my mind as well. (I liked this one Q, so I kept it.)

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY

1. Silver 4 leaf clover. (I've worn it continuously since high school.)
2. Emerald earring.
3. A thong. (Just wanted to see if you are still paying attention. ;) )
4. Ray Ban sunglasses. (The sun makes me sneeze.)
5. Some type of Yankee emblem. (Never leave home without it.)
6. My sense of humor.
7. Wallet.
8. Listerine breath strips.

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

1. People who don't look you in the eye when they talk to you. (Another keeper.)
2. People who are 'know it alls'. (No one really is.)
3. Those stupid "My Kid is an honor student..." bumper stickers.
4. Bad drivers! >:(
5. Women who are prudish in bed.
6. When I lose my drive and want to give up.
7. People who talk on their cell phones in public.

6 PLACES I'VE VISITED

1. Stockholm, Sweden
2. Halmstad, Sweden
3. Copenhagen, Denmark
4. The Holocaust Museum in D.C. (Very intense)
5. The National Museum of Art (about 100 times)
6. Yankee Stadium

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Visit Ireland (maybe find some family)
2. Write a blog that gets 50 comments.
3. Make a living via art and blow off the corporate world.
4. Get a smootch from Sandra Bullock.
5. Meet someone who actually 'gets me.'

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

1. Drowning (For some reason, my biggest fear.)
2. Missing out on..... anything.
3. Being a parent. (No chance of that anymore, but it is scary!)
4. My Uncle's cancer.

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

1. Blog
2. Have morning coffee
3. Wonder why I'm here. ;)

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW

1. Panic about the Baseball season.
2. Be too serious. (It's way too early for that.)

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW

1. Peachy. (She makes me smile.)

No comments: