Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's Just A Slight Fetish

I've decided I have a slight fetish for women in sexy shoes. I've actually known it for some time. I just didn't think it could be considered a fetish. If I see a woman in certain types of shoes, it gets my attention. I mean really gets my attention.

Now, I'm not talking about the obsessive type of fetish where a person gets magazines and looks at 'Sexy Shoes' websites or anything. I'm talking about having a preference as to what I think is sexy and always looking at what a woman is wearing. When I see a woman walking by, I always check out her footwear. I think you can tell something about them depending on their shoes.

My very favorite are the kind that are basically all straps and have the ties that wrap around the calf a long way up. They tie several inches above the ankle. Those get me every time. Check out this pic. This is what I mean.






I've seen some that tie even higher up the leg too. Someone at work sometimes wears a pair. I love it when she does.

I guess as far as a fetish (or maybe it's just a slight fetish) goes, this one is kinda tame. I just know that recently I noticed myself always checking out the shoes. Nicci laughs at me. But she and I do get to compare notes about what we think is sexy and what impressions we get about the person by what they wear.

BTW, it's not always the first area I check out. I am still a guy, after all.

So, anyone going to confess to a little fetish too?

No comments: