Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Freaky Start & New Poll Posted

“Walk right back to me this minute
Bring your love to me don’t spin (send) it
I’m so lonesome every day.”

I woke up singing this song today. I had no idea why plus I just couldn’t remember what song it was. I had to Google the words to find out. Turns out it was originally The Everly Brothers. Worse yet, Anne Murray did it too! How did my brain remember something done by either of them? And more importantly, why?

Now I’m worried about this day. How can a day start out that freaky and not keep being freaky? I’d better be on my toes today.

The new Poll is posted. Remember that you can pick multiple answers now, so choose as many as you want. Don’t be shy about adding to the list via comments too. I’m sure I don’t know all the possible answers out there.

No comments: