Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Out With The Old.....

I noticed something interesting tonight on the way home. (Interesting to me I should say.) I saw a new Mustang traveling on the highway next to an older model Mustang. Talk about contrast! I didn’t really think about it when I started seeing the new model on the road, but when you put the 2 styles side by side, there really isn’t any comparison. The new Mustang is such an improvement over the older style that I sort of feel bad for people who got one last year. They probably saw this year’s model and started cussing Ford Motor Company right away, knowing they were stuck with one for a few years before they could upgrade. Sad really.

I’ll bet in the near future we will see a lot of Mustangs 2 years old and older sitting on the used car lots. Plus the convertible comes out this summer. Can’t wait to see that. Normally I don’t care much for Fords, but I think this whole retro idea is very cool. I have a friend who is considering buying a convertible. Guess who’s getting a test drive when he does?

No comments: