Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Weather Channel Is OK

Yea! It seems as though the commenting thing is fixed. J mentioned that she could comment yesterday. Maybe I was one of the last ones allowed since I sent a bitchy e-mail to blog support. Maybe I deserved it?

I noticed this morning that I really don't like it when there are 2 guys on the Weather Channel. Maybe the ladies out there like that, but not me. I like checking out how the women are color co-ordinated and how they make little jokes to each other and chuckle as they look into each others eyes. (Keep in mind that I never turn the sound on so all of these ideas come from my imagination.)

I really like to see what Cheryl Lemke's hair will look like. It's usually not very flattering. It's strange to me that someone as attractive as she is and who's job is on television doesn't have a decent hairdresser. She needs to fire whoever gives her that helmet head look and turn her back into a woman again.

Yep, there are some babes on the Weather Channel all right. Since Nicci is a weather channel junkie, I get to see all of them every day. Kim Perez, Cheryl Lemke, Hillary Andrews, Alexandra Steele, Heather Tesch , Kelsa Kinsley, Kelly Cas, they even have their own J-Lo, although she's not quite the hottie of the more famous J-Lo, she's a good weather person.

Well, I guess this will be a catch up day for me since this blogger thing seems to be healthy again. I'm looking forward to catching up.

4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

You want to know the weather? Look out the window! haha.

SJ said...

It's raaaaaaaaaining!

grace said...

i watched a lot of the weather channel this past weekend. i didn't want to walk outside until i was absolutely certain of what i was walking into...

yeah... 22 degrees with the wind chill factor...

16 degrees in chicago.

yeah. i was pretty unhappy. heh. ugh.

grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.