Saturday, March 19, 2005

A Quiet Day

I haven't had a lot of time for blogging today so I thought I'd do something quick here.

I just finished watching the first Scooby Doo movie. (Yeah, I'm a little behind.) I got both of them when I joined a DVD club. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. I had doubts going in. It was very entertaining. The best part (besides S.M.G.) was that that piece of dog poop Scrappy Doo was portrayed as the bad guy. The little flashback where they gang dumped him along the side of the road was great! I always hated Scrappy Doo. When he showed up, I stopped watching. The cartoon got bad after he was introduced. (I never liked Scooby Dum either.) Now I need to make time to see the second movie.

I also managed to get caught up on Battlestar Galactica. Easily the best show on TV right now. I know I've probably said that before. Just trust me, it's great.

This was an unusual day. I visited. I had a visitor. I was the laundry bitch, which isn't unusual, but I did manage to get it all done. I had a veggie sandwich today. That's really unusual for me. I just wanted to try it. I got the bird feeders ready. I can't wait for all my colorful little Finch friends to come back. Our arbor is a continuous play place for them and I keep the feeders full all the time. It was such a beautiful warm day I had to hang out outside for a while.

I finally got an e-mail from Blogger support. They said their machines (yes, they said machines) were over worked and developed problems. Yeah, we all guessed that one. They said they've added a few more machines and planned on adding at least 2 more to permanently fix it so we won't see posting and commenting problems again. I hope it works. This past 2 weeks have sucked. At least I finally heard from them.

Basically a decent day. Nothing spectacular. Just pleasant. Nothing to write home about. A little something to write a blog about. ;)

No comments: